Spooky Horse? Slippery Saddle? Relax.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
A Call To Sponsorship
Special thanks go to the following people and companies for their belief, open minds, ideas and support so far.
Not yet a Rolex Watch, but I'm working on it.
- Jedlicka's Saddlery, Santa Barbara, CA
- Ames Industrial, Glendale, Ca
- Megan Pryce, Calabasas Saddlery, Calabasas, Ca
- Juan Lara Custom Saddlery, Santa Ynez, Ca
- The Wharf Saddlery, Ventura, Ca
- Equestrisol Marketing, LLC, Long Beach, Ca
- Foxfield Riding School, Westlake, Ca
- Suzanne Duffy, Santa Barbara, Ca
- The RiderGrip "Version 1 Investigator Posse": My First 100 Customers across the United States, Canada, and the UK. responding to the ad in Practical Horseman Magazine in 2007, (when we were "NubbyGrip") I haven't forgotten. "Investigator" is medical research lingo for pioneering doctors and surgeons advancing medicine.
- Sarah Fastier, FEI Trainer / Rider, New Zealand
- Will, Richard, Jenni, Chris, Sir John, Sir Michael, Rodrigo, McClain, Mandy, Todd, Bernie, Mark, Carlos, Thierry, Jill, Rudy, and Jill of Canada, for being open-minded horsemen.
- Cliff-Barnsby Saddlery, Walsall, England.
- Carles Vilarrubi, President, Rolex FEI Jumping Owners Club
- Anthony Schaub, Rolex, Geneva, Suisse